Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Idol Night

Tonite's AI went down pretty much as it usually does. Melinda was awesome. Sanjaya sucked.

Normally, Sanjaya's singing alone would have made me nauseous. But tonight both his singing and his hair made me wanna puke. His hair alone should get him booted off the show. Someone should have told him that a faux-hawk does not work on a whiny Michael Jackson wannabe. It does work, however, to make him look ridiculous.

At least there were no crying kids in the audience this time.

Please kick him off the show so we won't have to be exposed to further vulgar displays of hair-creativity. Someone stop him! Please. For the love of all that is holy and good.......just stop him.!

Actually, Phil did a good job too. And so did Jordin and Blake. I still don't like Haley. If San-can't sing-jaya doesn't get kicked off this week (and the way things have been going, I doubt he will), Haley will.

But I am still hoping that enough people will vote for other people instead of Stankaya so they can kick his ass off for good.

And on a completely unrelated note, what the f*ck is up with that Always commercial telling us to have a "happy period?" There is NO such thing. Are you telling me that just by putting on one of their pads that it will take away all of the cramping and bloating and moodiness of that most joyful time of the month? Talk about false advertising.

And on another completely unrelated note, I am currently experiencing nosegasms brought on by my recent delivery of a huge ginger peach candle from Pier One (I caved in and paid $18 for the damned thing on Pier One's website but oh what a great purchase it was). They only had the big ones. I still want some votives and tealights (if they have them) and 3x4 candles too, but those are out of stock online (damned people stop buying all of my candles!!!) I love the way my apartment smells (but it would smell better if I had more candles - hehehehe). Pier One's Ginger Peach is the best smell in the world!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger