Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The curse of Stankaya continues

I have just one thing to say about American Idol..... crappity crap crap. Stankaya is still in the game. He wasn't even in the bottom 3. I give up.

You know who they booted off? Chris Sligh. Yeah. Not Haley or Stankaya. Chris. Who are these people who are voting. I want their names and addresses so I can personally go to their house and kick their asses.

I really wish Ryan Wussycrest would stop saying, "America, you voted ..." because that implies that all Americans have bad taste in music.

At least there is a new episode of South Park is on tonite so that it can take the bitter taste of American Idol out of my mouth.

Oh yeah. I can see again now. I had to go to the opthamologist today for my semiannual plaquenil screen. Woo hoo. Big fun. Got to have my eyes numbed and dilated. I look so forward to that every 6 months. I don't know why they have to render you nearly blind so that they can check your eyes for disease. I couldn't even read anything for hours after the exam. I took a nap to sleep it out because I couldn't see to do anything else. I get to have the same fun again in September.

I just can't wait for that.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger