Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Calgon take me away!!!

The thing I don't understand about the whole holiday season, is WHY are people so rude and angry during this time of year? I thought the holidays are supposed to be about happiness and joy and love....NOT about pushing and shoving and yelling and complaining and whining and crying. That is why I prefer to call the holidays the "holidaze." It is more appropriate after all. I went to the mall yesterday....aka HELL. And yes, indeed, it was hell on earth. There were so many people in there, and all of them seemed to be going in just the stores I was going to. I can understand why people get so rude though, for I felt myself getting more and more agitated with every step I took. People moving too slow....kids everywhere...the smell of cologne thick in the air...babies crying...people whining....people shoving and pushing through the lines...and then the "grabby gusses"...you know, the ones who push in front of you to grab something off of the shelf. It is enough to drive a sane person mad! I don't really how anyone can remain sane this time of year. Even to go to the supermarket to get a simple gallon of milk is not easy, because the milk is next to the whipping cream, and people need that stuff for their pumpkin pies....ARGH! I think I am changing my wish list to 1) Tylenol.... 2) Calgon.... 3) Ben Gay.... and 4) a chauffeur. Oh and maybe 5) a massage .... a nice long one. I finally got done with all of my shopping and I am feeling semi-relaxed. But even though I am all done, it doesn't mean that everyone is done. There are plenty of last-minute shoppers out there. So it doesn't mean that it is going to be any easier going to the grocery store. I think I am going to need that chauffeur ;)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger