Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Merry Christmas movie house!

Well, here it is, 3 days before Christmas, and I am still alive. Hope you are too! But I guess if you are reading this, then you are, indeed, alive.....maybe insane by now, but alive at least! This will be my last post until after Christmas, because I am going out of town for the holidays. I am going to see my grandmother, along with my family. But if we make it back in one piece, and still on speaking terms...well that remains to be seen. The holidaze will do that to you though. They can make the nicest person turn into a meanie just like that. At this Christmas, I can assure you that your days will be full of: "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story" ("I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!") and football and eggnog (if you like that sort of thing), Christmas carols, thick sweaters, mittens, candy canes, cookies of all shapes and sizes, pies made of pumpkins, pecans, apples, and berries, snow (or in my case, dreams of snow), and of course, family and friends and presents...don't forget the presents! Are you exhausted yet? I am exhausted just thinking about it! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas. Drive safe, if you are driving out of town, and be sure to keep some Pepto and Tylenol on hand. As I always say, eat lots of turkey but stay away from the yellow snow! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger