Sunday, December 19, 2004

A Few of My Favorite Movie Quotes ....

Narrator: "I felt like destroying something beautiful." ~ Fight Club

Tyler Durden: "It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." ~ Fight Club

President Merkin Muffley: "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." ~ Dr Strangelove

Colonel "Bat" Guano: "You think I go into combat with loose change in my pocket? "~ Dr Strangelove

Randal Graves: "I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?" ~ Clerks

Evil Sheila - "I may be bad. But I feel good." ~ Army of Darkness

Ash: "Then let's head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a witch." ~ Evil Dead 2

Sailor: "This snakeskin jacket symbolizes my individuality and belief in personal freedom."~ Wild At Heart

Shrek: "Fiona? Are you alright? "
[Stands up and looks at herself, then at Shrek]
Princess Fiona: "Yes. But, I don't understand. I'm supposed to be beautiful."
Shrek: "But you are beautiful." ~ Shrek

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?" ~Full Metal Jacket

Neidermeyer:" You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!" ~ Animal House

Kurtz: "I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving. " ~ Apocalypse Now

Yossarian: "That's some catch, that Catch-22." ~ Catch -22

Nigel Tufnel: "Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump". ~ This is Spinal Tap

Inigo Montoya: "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die." ~ The Princess Bride

Westley: "This is true love - you think this happens every day? " ~ The Princess Bride

Buck Laughlin: "And to think that in some countries these dogs are eaten. " ~ Best In Show

Inga: "He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker." ~Young Frankenstein

Jim: "I can't remember what my parents look like." ~ Empire of The Sun

Red: " I hope I can make it across the border... I hope to see my friend and shake his hand... I hope the pacific is a blue as it has been in my dreams... I hope... " ~ The Shawshank Redemption

McMurphy: I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this. ~ One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Melvin Udall: What if this is as good as it gets? ~ As Good As It Gets

[after being strip-searched]
Fenster: "Man, I had a finger up my asshole tonight."
Hockney: "Is it Friday already? " ~ The Usual Suspects



Walter Sobchak: "No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of. " ~ The Big Lebowski

Lev Andropov: [annoyed] "Components. American components, Russian Components, ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!" ~ Armageddon

Ray: "If you point a gun at someone, you'd better make sure you shoot him, and if you shoot him you'd better make sure he's dead, because if he isn't then he's gonna get up and try to kill you. " ~ Blood Simple

Marge Gunderson: "Oh, I just think I'm gonna barf... Well, that passed. Now I'm hungry again." ~ Fargo

Mr White: "If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco. " ~ Reservoir Dogs

Royal:" I've always been considered an asshole for about as long as I can remember. That's just my style. But I'd really feel blue if I didn't think you were going to forgive me."
Henry Sherman:" I don't think you're an asshole, Royal. I just think you're kind of a son of a bitch."
Royal: "Well, I really appreciate that." ~ The Royal Tennenbaums


No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger