Friday, February 18, 2005

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday!!! And I get a 3-day weekend :) I am so glad I am gonna get out of town this weekend....going to my grandma's house in Atascadero. Although it is Friday and I am indeed happy about that, I am not at all happy about having to be at work so early...I got here at 6am..to those of you out there who are "morning persons," I applaud you, because I don't know how you do it everyday. I like to go to bed late (midnight is my usualy bedtime on the weekdays....weekends , anywhere from midnight to 6 am - lol) and get up late. This getting up early stuff is for the birds!

Anyway, I got one of these "surveys" in my work email, and since I keep doing these over and over again, I thought I would put it in here and save myself the trouble of emailing it to everyone. So here goes...



1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? a second house? I don't even have a first house. But I suppose if I had one, it would be somewhere near the beach...like San Luis Obispo or Pismo.

2 WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? hmmmm....I guess my jammers. They are cumfy :)

3 THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? The last one I BOUGHT was ....hmmm....what was it? lol - I honestly can't remember.Probably The Eagles Greatest Hits.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? well I woke up at 5:30 this morning, only cuz I HAD to. Normally it would be 6:30 am on the weekdays and whenever I feel like getting out of bed on the weekends.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? the microwave, baby!

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? well, I can play the piano and the guitar, but I would LOVE to learn to play the sax or the bass guitar.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? forest green

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? I dunno... never gave it much thought since I don't have either one...hehe. I drive a Chevy Cavalier, which is neither sports car nor SUV.


9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? of course....I went to Catholic school remember ... I believe, and I am afraid ! lol

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Cat In The Hat and Where The Wild Things Are


11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring and Fall ... I could do without the fog and cold in the winter and the 100+ degrees of the summer.

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? just one???? hey! ok, well if you are gonna be that way, then I guess I would like to be able to fly. That could be fun.

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? one on my butt that says "Do Not Enter" and maybe one on my inner thigh that says "This way up"....ha ha....just kidding...I don't want any...I heard they are painful and I am not that much into pain.


14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle 2 balls.........and no, not THOSE kinds of balls...get your mind out of the gutter!!! It is dirty down there!

15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? my grandfather. I was only 4 when he died, and never got to say goodbye to him. I wish I could go back and give him a hug and tell him goodbye.

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? any day that I don't have to work ;)

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? oh good lord....you really wanna know? ok, here goes.... a picnic blanket, a basketball, softballs, a bowling ball, an air compressor, a first aid kit, a sunshade, a box of car cleaning stuff, a box of other essential stuff( like twine, scissors, glowsticks, tire pressure gauge, etc),a ball pump, a tennis racket, balls (again, please refer to #14- haha), and probably some trash - lol

19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL E-MAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? no one!

20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone!

21 WHO (WHOM) DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? AJ

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? forget roses....gerbera daisies!!! they are so purty.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? ummmm, I could tell you, but you would think I was perverted - lol. So, my SECOND favorite meal would be Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken breast from Olive Garden - yummmmers!!!!

24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? April 4th


ok -- there you go! Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger