Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine, Oh Where Art Thou?

It is another Valentine's Day for me without a Valentine. I think this is the worst holiday for single people. Maybe it is because you see all the other people out there with significant others getting flowers and candy and all of that stuff, and I NEVER do. I have never gotten flowers from anyone! Well, I did get some from my parents when I graduated from college, but that doesn't count - lol. I mean, it is not like I NEED that stuff, but it would be nice to get something like that once in a while. I am not materialistic, by any means, but it would just be nice to get flowers or a card or candy just out of the blue. But that is just me. Sometimes I think I was just not destined to be romanced - lol. Maybe I should be a nun...naw. I don't wanna go that far. I just want some romance in my life damnit!!!! I think that all of these romance movies and books and jewelry stores and flowershops have turned us women into serial romantics. I never even wanted that sh*t until I found out what I was missing out on. All I want on Valentine's Day is a flower, a piece of candy and a foot massage - lol. That is not too much to ask.





Well, to all of you guys who are lucky enough to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day, I have only one thing to say to you...... YOU SUCK!!!!! lol. Just kidding. You are lucky, so make sure you let your boyfriend or girlfriend know you are lucky to have him/her. Take care of that person, and always let them know how much they mean to you.



Have a happy Valentine's Day you lucky bastards - lol

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger