Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happiness is . . .

... a new CD ROM drive for my computer. Yes, I broke down and bought a new one since the old one was shot to hell. This time I got a DVD/CD Rewriter. It cost a little more than the plain old CD Rewriter, but it will probably be better in the long run. It is an internal drive, so I had to take the cover off of the computer tower and plug it into the motherboard, but I figured it out and IT WORKS! Yippeee. Yeah, so it doesn't take me much to be happy as you can tell - lol.

I also got a new tire for my car since the front left tire was getting pretty bald. More happiness - lol.

(Reading back on this I have discovered that I am really pretty pathetic - lol)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger