Monday, July 18, 2005

It is HOT!

Beware... time for some bitching...

It is HOT. Damn hot! I think if you went outside right now, you could fry an egg on the sidewalk. Yes, it is that hot. It is 105 degrees outside right now. I know...I know...I am sitting here at work right now, so it shouldn't even matter since it is air-conditioned in here. Well, guess what! The air conditioning is BROKEN upstairs, so it is a sweltering mess up there. Thank gosh I work downstairs! But it is still pretty warm down here too. I think all that hot air is traveling down here. Hmmmmm.......... it could be worse. I could be working outside. I feel so sorry for all the construction workers and people who have to work outside. Everytime I go by anyone who is outside working, I want to hand them a glass of ice cold lemonade - lol. It is supposed to stay in the triple digits until Sunday or so. It is gonna be a long week.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger