Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's Super Chicken!

Does anyone remember Super Chicken? I used to LOVE that cartoon when I was a kid.
There was this one episode where Fred and Super Chicken have to fight off a giant toupee. Sadly, that is the only episode I distinctly remember.




Click below to hear the Super Chicken theme song... bawwwwwwwk it's Super Chicken!!

[Click Me!]
Click me!
(be patient - it may take a moment to load)



When you find yourself in danger,

When you're threatened by a stranger,

When it looks like you will take a lickin',

(puk, puk, puk, puk)

There is someone waiting,

Who will hurry up and rescue you,

just Call for Super Chicken!

(puk, ack!)

Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it,

Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it

(puk, ack!)

He will drink his super sauce

And throw the bad guys for a loss

And he will bring them in alive and kickin'

(puk, puk, puk, puk)

There is one thing you should learn

When there is no one else to turn to

Call for Super Chicken!

(puk, puk, puk, puk)

Call for Super Chicken!

(puk, ack!)

2 comments:

Netter said...

"Super Chicken"....hmmmm, it does seem to ring a bell. Do you remember "Fang Face"? I use to love that cartoon almost as much as I loved watching "The Land of the Lost". I saw them both years later and I couldn't beleive I ever enjoyed watching them.

Kimberly said...

I think I remember Fang Face - Hanna Barbara, right?

I used to LOVE Land of The Lost - CHAKA!!!!

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger