Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Here it is, Tuesday night....

and I am sitting here at my computer, half watching CSI on Spike TV (I think I have seen every episode by now, but it is like an addiction!), and half thinking. Ok, more like 80% watching CSI and 20% thinking. I will probably hit the hay soon, even though it is not even 9 pm yet. I am just tired tonight. I have to go to my eye exam tomorrow...blindness here I come! I hate getting my eyes dilated. It is not really painful...just unpleasant...very unpleasant. At least that means I get off work early. Call that a consolation prize I guess.

Veronica found out that she is having a baby boy. Congratulations Vee!!!!! I bet he is gonna be such a cutie.

My brother called me this evening, wanting to go to Alcatraz Island...well, not at this very moment! lol. I guess we are going back to my grandma's house on Thursday evening after I get off work, and going back to San Francisco on Friday. He was going to buy the tickets online for himself, my mom and me. How nice of him :) I guess it is partially to make up for the fighting on the last San Francisco trip. I should know better by now. This time I am taking my walkman so if my mom and my brother start arguing again, I can drown them out - hehe. I prefer NOT to fight, myself.

I think I will lie down. Damned arthritis is pissing me off again.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger