Wednesday, March 08, 2006

American Idol recap - the girls

Tonight's episode of American Idol started out on a slow note. The first few performers were only so-so. Even Paris, with her infectious enthusiasm, just didn't wow me tonight.

But there were 2 performances that did wow me. Katharine Mc Phee's rendition of "Respect" was great. And Mandisa's rendition of "I'm Ev'ry Woman" was wow-tastic! She is so awesome. Her voice just rocks. I still like Katharine because she is more understated than Mandisa, but Mandisa definitely had the wow factor going for her tonight. As Randy would say, "We have a hot one tonight!"

Kellie Pickler was ok, too.I still like her. She is just so likeable even if her vocals aren't the best. I also liked Ayla Brown. She did a pretty decent job.

I think Kinnik and Melissa are going to be going home this time around. Kinnik was just not good and Melissa, though she sang ok, doesn't have the fan base she needs to pull enough votes.

We shall see on Thursday night just how my predictions went

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger