Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Funny Stuff From Dave Barry

"I am familiar with the University of Arizona microbiology professor Dr Chuck Gerba, who is an expert on household germs, because some years ago I interviewed him on bathroom cleanliness, and he told me that the only sure way to kill all bacteria on a toilet is - I am not making this up - to put laboratory alcohol on the bowl and set it on fire. LEGAL ADVISORY - Dr. Gerba is a trained bathroom scientist. As a layperson, you must NEVER EVER set your toilet on fire, EVER. Also be advised that it looks much cooler with the lights out."

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger