Monday, September 11, 2006

Muddling through Monday morning

Monday. There is nothing good to be said about Monday.

I am tired this morning. I went to bed around midnight and didn't fall asleep til almost 1 am. When I woke up this morning, I really REALLY didn't want to get up, but get up I must. Thus is the case every weekday morning.

I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. I did go out and buy me a graphire tablet on Friday, which I played around with over the weekend. It is so cool. It takes a little getting used to drawing on the tablet and having what you are drawing show up on the computer monitor instead of on paper, but I am getting the hang of it...slowly.

I also went to Circuit City on Saturday and got a Sirius satellite radio receiver for my car. I hate the radio stations in this town, and hate it even more when I am driving from place to place where I am in the car for hours and keep having to switch radio stations cuz they keep fading out. I am the kind of person who MUST have music in the car when I drive. And not just any music.....good music. So satellite radio was the way to go for me. I had been wanting it for ages, and I finally caved in and got it. And I love it.

I didn't do much other than that over the weekend. I had a really bad headache on Friday and a whole lot of pain yesterday, so I kind of just took it easy. The weekend always goes by way too fast, even when you have a 3-day weekend.

I did find it extremely funny that Paris Hilton got snagged for a DUI. She made this stupid statement to the media that she hadn't eaten all day long, yet she mentioned having gone out to dinner around 10 pm with her sister and friends. Guess she forgot about that. It is about time she got in trouble. It's not like it's the first time she should have gotten into trouble. Besides, even celebrities (fake or not) should have to take responsibility for their actions.

I could go on, but I won't. I am still in that "waking-up" zone, and my brain is not wanting to function right now. It says "sleep" but my body says "stay awake." I wonder whch side will win this one.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger