Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Los Tacos Incident

Ok. It took me a little while to get to this blog, since I had such a bad headache today. I didn't even go Christmas shopping after work, cuz my head decided it wanted to hurt. So I came home and took a nap after work. And what do you know? My head STILL hurts. Damned head!

Well, Alicia and I were at Los Tacos last night, minding our own business, eating some good ole Los Tacos food and talking about which vegetables and fruits are good substitutes for......oh nevermind (although the beans tasted horrendous so I didn't eat all of them, which is probably good - you know - the whole farting thing - I don't need to explain). Well anyway, this really amusing situation was taking place across the room from us. This couple was sitting and arguing...loudly. Well, I think the arguing was really all being done by the chick. She was a psycho!!! I mean, she really needed some medication and a psychiatrist. I knew she was a weirdo from the moment I walked in there, cuz when I was at the counter, ordering our food, the psycho chick was at the counter asking for a cup of cheese and that she was in a "really big hurry." Well, thinking that she was ordering it to go, I was somewhat shocked when this woman who was in a reallllly big hurry took the cheese and went back to the table and sat down and started talking to her boyfriend. I guess she wasn't so much of in a hurry as she was in a hurry to eat cheese.

Well anyway, Alicia and I were sitting in the booth, eating, when we heard this "What can be more important than ME? What are you looking at?" Seems that the dude with the psycho chick was checking the time on his cell phone instead of asking HER for the time. I mean, she had a watch! LOL Good lord she was a freak. She was telling him, "I will tell you when you can go home" and "nah nah nah - nag nag nag." The guy was just sitting there, taking it all and not even fighing back. Then the psycho chick said something like, "Well, then let's go. NOW." And more nagging ensued at this point, and then she got up in a huff and walked out the door and got into this really ugly car (the same car that Alicia and I saw in the parking lot earlier and said was so ugly). Then she turned on the lights, on what seemed to be high beams, then sat there. The dude, finally got up and walked out too. Have some balls, man! Sheesh! That guy was totally whipped. Either that or he was just really scared of her.

Anyway, it was entertaining, that was for sure. We just sat and laughed about it. I am sure they heard us.

Sometimes real life is so much funnier than it is in the movies.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger