Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Turkey Day approaches....

It is Wednesday, November 24th, which is the day before Turkey Day. I bet most people out there are in a panic because they don't have enough cranberry sauce, or they need more bread for stuffing, etc. And who wants to stand in those ridiculously long lines in the supermarket?? Not me. That is exactly why my family is saying screw the supermarket and hot ovens, and taking ourselves out to eat! Think about it.... it only takes about an hour or so to get yourself in the car, drive to the restaurant, get seated, order, eat and pay. While making the danged dinner yourself can take hours....even days of planning and cooking alone. I am sure if I had a family of my own that I would like to cook the whole dinner myself, but I am sure after one of those experiences I would be ready to hit the road and go out to eat! Anyway, hope everyone has a nice Turkey Day.... take it easy and don't get too stuffed.... he he

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger