Tuesday, May 03, 2005

American Idol

Well, tonight, I was pleasantly surprised by how good most of the performances were. Even Scott, who I normally hate, was halfway decent. Anthony, on the other had, just sucked. I still hate Scott though. He is so damned arrogant! His voice isn't even all that hot. I don't know why he feels the need to be so smug when his voice is so mediocre in comparison to Bo and Carrie. Anthony is definitely the weakest of all of them. Bo and Carrie were absolutely wonderful tonight. I loved both of the songs Bo picked (Stand By Me and Heaven), and Carrie picked songs that suited her. Her voice is so amazing! I liked Vonzell, too, but she isn't as good as Bo or Carrie. I hope she makes it to the top 3 though, because Scott and Anthony don't belong there.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger