Monday, May 02, 2005

Mondays suck



It is almost time to go home for the day, and all I can say is, "thank the lord!" It has been a crazy day, but then, it is Monday, so what do your expect? Normal is not a word I would ever use to describe a Monday. It seems like the people are always ruder, traffic is worse, and I am always sleepier on Mondays. This was my supervisor's 1st official day of vacation. So, it seemed like every 10 minutes someone was coming over to my desk with a problem or a question about something. The computer's printing function was down for most of the morning, which made things even more hectic, but we all pulled through that one. Technology is great....when it works! Reports were due this morning, so I had to gather all of that info and email it, and since I haven't had to do the intake report in months, I had forgotten how to do the calculations - lol. But at least Monday is over, and all I have to deal with tomorrow is getting everyone's time studies turned in. Some of the trainees have never done time studies. Thankfully, they are easy!
5 minutes and I am outta here. Time to go home and take some Tylenol! lol

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger