Sunday, May 01, 2005




Well, let's see...what happened last week? Well, they found that missing Georgia woman. Seems like she had a case of cold feet and took off cross country to do some "thinking." She then made up some kidnapping story before she confessed that it was just a case of "cold feet." One could only imagine what her family must have been thinking. Now, it looks like she may actually face charges for her fake kidnapping story.

My parents and my brother all have pneumonia. Yep...all of them. If I still lived with them, chances are I would have it too. Guess it is a good thing for me that I don't. I just have my allergies to contend with, which were getting better, but just a few minutes ago I sneezed a few times and now my eyes are all itchy again. Looks like it is round 2 time.

Cyndi and Matt welcomed their new son Gabrial Ryan into the world on April 26th. Congratualtions again!

Mary's birthday was yesterday and Arlene's birthday is today. Happy birthday guys!

I went to see The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy yesterday. It was a blast! I loved it. I want to read the book all over again now. I loved Sam Rockwell as Zaphod. He was perfectly smarmy and egotistical, and Martin Freeman was perfect as Arthur, the hapless Briton who wakes up in the morning to a wrecking crew about to destroy his house...and then things get bad. It was a great movie, and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

(Zaphod, Trillian, Marvin and Ford)

Chris came over and brought me some yummy candies he got from Maui. They were sooooo good...Milk chocolate covered caramel with macadamia nuts. Delicious! Went to eat brunch at Marie Callender's today and got stuffed - lol. Too much food! But it was good!

Loraina is on vacation for 2 weeks, which means I am gonna be swamped with questions from the trainess until she gets back. She did make a delicious strawberry cake for us on Friday. That woman knows how to bake a cake! lol.

No new South Park episdodes this week, but they are having a marathon of the new Season's South Park episodes this weekend.

And finally, Constantine got voted off American Idol last week. I am still in shock.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger