Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bye Bye Vonzell

Well, tonight on American Idol, Vonzell went bye bye. I was sorry to see her go. She always was cheerful and happy and just seemed like a nice person. While I had predicted from a while back that it would be down to Bo and Carrie in the end, I cannot predict who will win the whole thing. My gut says Bo, but I dunno. Both of them are so good. I guess I will have to wait and see. No matter what happens, all 3 of the finalists will probably get contracts and cut records. All of them are great, but there can only be one winner.

Am I an Idol fanatic or what? This is so sad! lol

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger