Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finally a Thursday

It is finally Thursday. I know I probably say this every week, but man this week seems like it crawled by. This day is crawling by, too. It feels like it should be a lot later than 3:00. I am so sleepy. I am always sleepy. I wonder why I am always sleepy during the day, but at night, I am wide awake. hmmm.... maybe I am just weird.

Tonight is CSI's season finale, which is directed by Quentin Tarantino. I can't wait! I love CSI ! You can be sure I will be glued to the tv set tonight.

I am glad we have a 3-day weekend this weekend. I would have loved to go back to Red Rock Canyon and maybe take a little hike or go on a trail or something, but it is supposed to be 101 degrees up there on Saturday, and me and my whiter-than-white skin will fry out there. Maybe I will go anyway. I would have loved to spend more time up there than I did last time. Or maybe I will just stay home and veg. We'll see. One never knows with me, being the spontaneously crazy person I am.

Alicia has still not had her baby, and the crazy woman is still working. She will probably go into labor while she is at work, knowing her. Tomorrow is her official due date which, coincidentally, is also my best friend Cyndi's son Zach's 2nd birthday (try saying that five times fast!). I haven't heard much from Arlene lately. She's probably been out doing something unmentionable with her man...hehe. Although, that is not something I want to visualize! (GROSS, ARLENE!) .... hehe.. just teasing. You know I ain't got nothing but love for ya.

I have been hooked on this game called Dark Fall the Journal, that my friend Mike gave me. It is one of those puzzle games where you have to gather clues and solve the mystery. That kind of game will keep a nerd like me occupied for hours. I wonder if that was the whole point in him giving it to me....hmmmmm. (lol)

Star Wars Episode III is out. I really want to see it. It looks really good, like the old Star Wars movies were. The reviews of it were all really good, too. I guess I will have to catch that one sometime....maybe after all the hype is over. I don't like to go to crowded theatres with screaming kids and ringing cell phones. It ruins the whole movie.

It is supposed to be around 96 degrees this weekend here in good old Bake Town. Looks like summer is making an early appearance. I just know this summer is gonna be a hot one!

Shoot....it is only 3:30 now. I had hoped writing a little would make the time go by faster, but it hasn't. I can't wait til 5:30 so I can go home!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger