Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am so sad

I am so sad. I just read that CBS is canceling one of my favorite shows, Joan of Arcadia. This is not a surprise. After all, it is one of my favorite shows, so that probably doomed it from the start. This cancellation is one in a long line of my favorite show cancellations. My So-Called Life, Freaks and Geeks, American Gothic, to name a few, all succumbed to tv cancellations, and they were really good shows. Why is it always that the good quality tv shows like Arrested Development get nominated for Emmys but never get the stellar ratings like a silly reality show like Survivor gets? One will never know.

I heard that CBS plans to bring in a few new shows to replace Joan of Arcadia and Judging Amy, which also got the axe, including one where Jennifer Love Hewitt talks to dead people. I smell some crappy tv coming up. Good luck with that one, CBS.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger