Monday, March 13, 2006

Stuff

It is Monday, so my brain is quite dead this morning, as I am from lack of sleep. Even with a sleeping pill last night, I still woke up 3 times. Grrrrr. Sunday nights just weren't meant for sleeping. Since I can't think very well, I am just gonna write a list this morning. I don't wanna strain my brain too much just yet - hehe.

Things I like:

CSI (Gil Grissom is da man!)
Long drives with good tunes on the radio to sing along to.
Day trips
Taking pictures ...of anything and everything
Thunderstorms (lightning is so cool!)
Watching snow fall
Rainbows (they are purty)
Space Ghost Coast to Coast (Zorak is one bad bug)
Ash (from The Evil Dead - he kicks some deadite ass)
Gerbera daisies
Teddy bears
Sudoku (damned addictive game!)
Napoleon Dynamite (sweet!)
South Park
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
BJ's (the restaurant, not THAT, you perv!)
Camping
Waterfalls
Mango-Peach tea candles from Pier One (they smell soooooooo good)
Cheez-Its (yummmy)
Tidepools
Summer rain when it's sunny outside
Dogs
George Carlin
Clerks
Mc Donald's fries
Sonic onion rings
In-N-Out burgers
80's hair bands
Caramel frappuccinos from Starbucks
Peach cobbler
Cobblestone streets
Sleeping in!!!



Things I hate:

Holes in my pockets
Boy bands
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline (just go away! please??)
Award shows
Reality tv
Steven Seagal (could there be a worse actor than him??)
Water chestnuts (bleh)
Cavities
Snobs
People who drive 45 mph on the freeway
Ants (yuckkkkkkk!)
People who don't lower their high beams for me when driving at night (GRRR)
Dead batteries
My hair, when it's frizzy
No-shows (at work)
Poison oak
Political correctness (blahhhh)
Getting up early
Insomnia
Aches and pains
Going to the dentist

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger