Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happy birthday to meeeee

They say it's your birthday...nananananana...it's my birthday too....

Ok, so it is actually my birthday today. Do I feel older? YES. But then, I felt really old yesterday, and even older the day before. Old is such a nasty word. Old is a word you use to describe something that looks run-down, or someone with a lot of wrinkles, or smelly cheese. So, I am officially saying that I am not old....just more age-experienced.

My friends Veronica and Frank took me to lunch at La Tapatia, and I am stuffed. I ate too much! Now I am sleepy and ready for a nap. That was really nice of them. Frankly, I don't wanna advertise that I am more "age-experienced" today, but Veronica gave me a "Happy Birthday" balloon and it is sticking up in the air over my desk, so I think people know now - lol. It was really nice of her to do that, though. I rarely get balloons - lol.

It has been raining on and off today, but at least at lunchtime the sun came out for a while. It sure be windy outside though.

The weather forecast says it will be partly cloudy on Friday. I wanna go out to Carrizo Plain National Monument on Friday since I am off (they are having overtime at work, but I said NO to that ! hehe). I have never been there and they say that the wildflowers come out in the spring. I love flowers, and my camera is aching to take more pictures (ok, so it is ME that is doing the actual aching, and not the camera).

I didn't get to go to the post office at lunch since my buds took me out to lunch, so hopefully, tomorrow, I will get to go down there to pick up my package o' presents from Cyndi. I get off work too late to go today, damnit. There is a post office right down the street from my house, but the post office where I have to go pick up the package is downtown. Go figure.

Tonight is American Idol night. I hope to gosh that they do better this week than last week. It was more like American I-DULL last week.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger