Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend Fun

Well, this weekend I went to see The Hills Have Eyes. Freakin' awesome movie. Bloody, brutal and disgusting......just like I like my movies. Ok, so it's no Academy Award contender, but, hey, it is good schlock fun. I am gonna have to re-watch the original again. If you like a good ole B-movie with lots of blood and guts, go see it.

Today, I took a day trip to the Antelope Valley California Poppy Preserve. It wasn't full in bloom like it was last year, due to the dry winter and late rain, but there were a few pretty poppy patches (like my use of alliteration there? hehe). I took a trail which was about a mile and a half round trip to see the flowers. I also saw a lot of bugs and lizards, and yes, I took pictures. You can see them HERE and/or HERE.

My mom called me earlier. She, my dad and my bro are all in Vegas and staying at the Excalibur. My bro was doing some Sheriff run or something there and some of his sheriff buddies were staying in Vegas, too. Apparently, my bro and some of his buds went to the top of the Stratosphere and went on the rides on top of there. This is just more proof that my brother has no sense. There is no way in HELL that I would ever go on those rides. Especially after that one ride got stuck and trapped some people on it for who knows how long. Nope....no way in hell. My brother, I guess, is just weird.

I will stick to walking on trails and taking pictures. I am just not cut out for dealing with heights.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger