Monday, July 31, 2006

Just call me Ms Grumpypants

Ugh. I hate Mondays. Yeah, I know I keep repeating it every week, but I think it bears repeating.

Another thing I hate is my next-door neighbor...the one who lives to my left (in other words, the one who is right next to my bedroom). His louder-than-loud music was blaring on his stereo til over 4 am on both Friday and Saturday nights. I could not sleep even with earplugs! I had to go out to my living room and crash on the couch, and even with earplugs and my bedroom door closed, I could still hear his crappy ass music. Ugh! And last night, I awoke at 3 am, only to hear the sound of his asshole voice screaming at someone in his apartment (maybe his girlfriend or his kid....I dunno - I could only hear his voice). I could even hear some of what he was saying (not that I WANTED to, but with a voice that loud, you can't avoid it). He kept saying...."Why do you have to keep going on and on and on?!" (I was thinking the same thing myself...about HIS mother-fucking ass). Someone please come over and just shoot him! PLEASE! God he sucks! I don't really hate people, but I could definitely see myself hating his lousy ass. Inconsiderate, rude, loud mother fucker! I didn't go back to sleep til after 4:30, then woke up again at 5:10, fell back asleep and woke up again at 6:30. Another night of little, lousy sleep. No wonder I am so grumpy!

This morning, on the way to work, I came thisclose to rear-ending a pickup in front of me, because the on-ramp to the 99 was backed up due to an accident just past Ming Ave. I couldn't see that traffic was stopped til I turned into the on-ramp, and by then it was almost too late. I wasn't the only one though. I heard plenty of brakes squealing, and a little ways up, I saw that 2 cars had pulled over to the side of the ramp because of a little rear-ending drama. Damn, that was a close one!

I am really grumpy today. Partly because I am so sleepy (due to my crappy ass neighbor), and that I am just feeling like crap. Ever since I got back from vacation, I have been getting headaches and the joint pain has been pretty bad too. I think I figured out why. It is from this crappy Bakersfield air. When I was in New Mexico at the cabin, the air was so clean. It was great. But then I get back to this brown, smoggy Bakersfield air, and my head suddenly feels like it wants to explode. Smog sucks. Sometimes I hate this place.

My mom called me over the weekend to say that my grandma's house had been sold. I didn't think it would sell so soon. I feel a little sad knowing that someone else will be living there. But I think my grandma's neighbors will be happy to see it not empty anymore.

The celebration of life in honor of my aunt Marge will be toward the end of August. I asked for 2 days off so I could go to it, but my boss said she would be out that week, but she would "see what she could do." Fuck. I will call in sick if they say I can't have the time off. It was my mom's sister for crying out loud. I wanna be there for her. Screw work. Just screw it.

Nevermind. My boss just told me that I can have those days off. Guess I was jumping the gun a little bit.

Just a little bit - hehe.

Yep, I am one Grumpy Gus today.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger