Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blah blah blah

Not a whole lot has been happening this week. Just the usual....wake up, go to work, come home, go to bed routine. I am still addicted to Paint Shop and now I want one of those graphic tablets where you can draw on the tablet and make your own graphics (since I absolutely cannot draw with the mouse). I will get one. It is just a matter of when......since the smallest one is like $100 - lol. I know it won't be long before I cave in and get it, which is bad for my checkbook.....but good for me - hehe.

I went to my folks' house the other day to hang out and do laundry. Their washer was behaving badly and making banging sounds and my mom told me that she was just gonna run it until it died on her and then get a new one. Turns out that the damned thing decided to die on me and my laundry during the spin cycle. Grrrr. So here we are, fishing the clothes out of the washer and ringing them out by hand and then hanging them out to dry on a clothes line, since they would have taken forever and a day to dry in the dryer, being that they were sopping wet. Guess it just goes to show that, as someone named Murphy said, what can go wrong WILL go wrong.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am tired of summer. I am tired of the heat and the damned smog. Granted, the smog is always here, but it always seems so much worse in the summer. It is supposed to get to 100 again today and then it is supposedly going to cool off some, though the weatherman on the news said it is still gonna be in the mid to high 90's. I wish fall would hurry up and get here. I am tired of sweating!!!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger