Friday, September 01, 2006

Funny Stuff From Dave Barry

"Although I am not allowed to dress my daughter, I still have to do her hair. I can't do my OWN hair, which looks like the nest of a deeply troubled osprey. But Sophie wants a ponytail, and she is not happy with the quality of the one I make. I don't blame her: It's asymmetrical. It looks like it's from a cubist pony whose tail grows out of the side of its butt. So I spend a lot of time being brutally critiqued on my hair techniques by my daughter. It's not easy, but I am happy to do it to support the sports-writing career of my wife, to whom I say: Honey, if you're reading this in some locker room somewhere filled with naked male athletes, rest assured that we're OK! Also, you'd better be reading this with your eyes closed."

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger