Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not saying I did it, but if I did it....

Just when I thought I have heard the stupidest thing ever, I hear something even more ridiculous. I heard that OJ Simpson is going to talk about the murders of his ex-wife and Ron Goldman. But he isn't going to talk about how the murders affected his life or how "shocked" he was to hear about them. No. He is going to tell people how he WOULD have killed them IF he had killed them. Ummmm......I don't know a whole lot, but even I know this is a really, REALLY stupid idea. I mean, if you were innocent of a crime (and no, I am not saying I think he is innocent - Hell, no), would you go on tv and write a book about how you would have killed people??

We all know OJ did it.

I am waiting for Kevin Federline's book to come out.... If I Had Talent, This Is What I Would Do With It.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger