Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Weekend's Over...

...but the fun is just beginning....ok, I retract that comment. Work does not equal fun, unless you work somewhere fun, where you get to play around all day on the computer and pass around silly jokes...ok, so maybe that is not SO unlike my job...I guess I can't complain too much.

You wanna know what I did this weekend? NOTHING! I lived for 3 days in absolute lazy bliss. I only left the house once, on Friday, to go check out my bro's new house. The rest of the weekend I spent in utter laziness, loafing around in my pj's and watching tv, and sometimes snoozing. It wasn't even that hot this weekend. It was like heaven for lazy people.

I was pretty disappointed in the Sci-Fi channel's choice of movie marathon subjects. This Memorial Day weekend, they chose to show moves relating to killer animals, bugs, etc. The "highlight" of the weekend was the last one I saw (well didn't see completely...only caught bits and pieces cuz it was SO stupid). It was about killer cockroaches. There was a part in the movie, I think it was the ending, where the cockroaches swarm and create one giant killer roach. At this point, I was thinking that Hollywood was in serious trouble if they had to resort to making a movie like this. And I was seriously doubting my own sanity for having actually sat and watched it. I don't know the name of the movie, but it was plain stupid. It was probably the stupidest movie I have ever seen, even though I probably only caught a total of 10 minutes of it.

Aside from lame Sci-Fi channel movies, this weekend was pretty ok. I have another 3-day weekend coming up this weekend. Gotta love those.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger