Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Someone just shoot me!

I have gone insane! I actually watched the Britney Spears and Kevin Federline show last nite. I know there was nothing else on tv, but c'mon. I could have just turned off the tv, but nooooo. That show is like a car wreck...you know it is terrible, but you have to slow down to take a look. For a show called Chaotic, there is not a whole lot of chaos going on. It is mainly a bunch of really bad video footage combined with a lot of sex talk, childish behavior and stupid Britney faces. And of course, there is Kevin, the great linguist he is. At one point, he says "I think you are afraid to love me....and that makes me afraid to love you." Wow...sheer poetry and such insight (especially when Brit already told him that she was afraid of love...boy, he is a real catch). And this is the man Britney says is "a genius." Yeah....he makes Einstein look like Jessica Simpson...heck, even Jessica Simpson is smarter than those two put together!


Please, if I watch this show again, someone please, please, please just shoot me!!!


(if one didn't know who these people are, they would probably think they were just another trailer park couple - Is it me, or does Kevin look like Kid Rock's younger brother? lol)

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger