Sunday, July 10, 2005

Fake News Story of the Week



James Ironcheeks kisses his boyfriend, Tommy Headsterman, on the cheek after a visit to the doctor. Tommy was diagnosed with biggadaheadda syndrome when he was a baby. "His head was so big, that even a cesarean section was almost not enough to get him out," his mother's ob/gyn was quoted as saying. Nowadays, Tommy says he is quite happy with his gigantic head size, but says finding hats is impossible, and he can only wear shirts that button or zip up. Tommy told us, "Sometimes having a big head is a pain. I have to use almost a whole bottle of shampoo when I wash my hair. The barber charges me double when I get a haircut, and people always assume I am a genius with the size of my brain. I am sorry to tell you, but I was always a C student. I guess size doesn't always count."

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger