Sunday, July 10, 2005

Weekend Warriors

Well, we went camping again this weekend...surprised??? (hehe). This time, we went back to Yosemite, only this time, Tioga Pass was open. Woo hoo! I will post some pics and write all about it on my other weblog ( http://www.kimmerzy.blogspot.com tomorrow. I am pretty tired tonite after all the driving I did over the weekend. To give you an idea of how much driving I did, I am posting a map of the route from here (Bakersfield, CA) to the final destination on our trip, Bodie State Historic Park in California.



Doesn't look all that far, but it is over 300 miles to Bodie from here. I am pooped, but I had a great trip. We even saw a bear at our campsite! I was so excited/scared all at the same time. (lol). I will write more about it tomorrow. Right now, I am gonna post some trip pics and then lie down and go to bed at a decent hour tonite.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger