Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I hate my neighbors...

I know I have said this before, but I hate them...or him...you never know exactly who lives downstairs from me, because there are always a bunch of people over there it seems. One night, the dumbass locked himself out and decided it would be easier to bust down the door than to go to the landlord. Yeah...say it with me .... "STUPID!" I was on my couch watching tv, when I heard these loud BOOMS coming from downstairs. I went outside on my porch and looked down and the stupid idiot yells up at me, "I locked the keys inside." As is that were some excuse for him trying to break down his door. Once again, "STUPID!"

Last night, as is the case with many nights, the dumbass was playing his music VERY LOUD... again. Not only that, but I could hear the idiots talking, or more like yelling, because they talk so damned loud. They are foreigners, I think, because they talk in another language...Indian people maybe. All I can hear is some yibber-yabbering coming through my floor. That is not the part that bugs me. It is the part where they TALK SO DAMNED LOUD that bugs me. What I figure is that they must have gone semi-deaf over listening to loud music and now have to talk loud in order to hear each other... OR, they have to talk that loud to hear each other over the loud-ass music. I think it is the former of the two, because I hear them talking loud when the music is not even on. In addition to the louder-than-a-jackhammer music, the idiot also has his computer on LOUD, because I can hear the sounds of instant messaging coming through my floor.

I hate them!

3 comments:

Netter said...

Boy Kim, your neighbors make Dr Day and his filthy mouthed, 4AM beer buddies seem almost lovelable. I use to live with family of loud people. All the TV's were on, a radio here and there...all full blast. I walked around turning them off...they turned them back on. I think I damaged my hearing living with them. I know that it damaged my hearing. Tape how loud they are give the tapes to the landlord. Maybe they will get the boot.

Kimberly said...

I have thought about doing that. I just need to find my tape recorder - hehe.

Kimberly said...

Yeah, you would figure living upstairs would be better, but NOOOOOO. I think I should take up tap dancing and practice all night long...hehehe

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger