Sunday, July 31, 2005

Things that make me go hmmmm...

~ I used to have faith in Comedy Central...that was until I heard they were going to do a roast of , gulp, Pamela Anderson. Pamela Anderson? I thought that roasts were reserved for comedians like Dennis Leary, Rodney Dangerfield, Steve Martin, etc. Since when has Pamela Anderson been a comedian??? Inquiring minds want to know. (now that I think about it, her boobs are kinda funny).

~ There is a new "reality tv" show on E! called, Kill Reality. This show is all about the filming of an actual movie with reality tv stars as its cast. Sound interesting to you? Luckily, the movie is a scary movie, because the whole idea of using reality tv stars as actors is, well, scary. I smell a box office bomb. I watched one episode, and all I can say is that Toni woman is a royal beeeyach.
Who comes up with these ideas????

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger