Thursday, August 04, 2005

Random Thoughts

Today was a busy, busy day! Reminded me of the good ole days at work when I was seeing 5 clients a day. I saw 4 clients today, and all before noon. Crazy! It did make the day go by faster at least.

It is 99 degrees outside. Ugh. I don't even remember the last time Bakersfield had a day when the high was lower than 100 degrees. I can't wait for the summer to be OVER!

I wonder who it was who made up the term "blow job." It doesn't involve blowing at all, and it is not really a JOB. I think they should rename the whole term to "suck party." It sounds more accurate.

Yeah, I have a very twisted mind. I admit it.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger