Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's a Dirty Job...

...And I am glad I don't have to do it! I saw an episode of The Discovery Channel's new show called Dirty Jobs, and I almost lost my lunch. This guy named Mike Rowe goes around with various workers who have "dirty jobs," such as a sewer worker, roadkill cleaner, etc and works along with them. Last nite, I was "treated" to an episode where Mike goes along with a sewer worker. Just the sight of all that crap was alone enough to make me wanna puke, but I can only imagine what the smell must have been like. It is times like this when I am SO glad I have a nice office job. I could not handle that, and I am not afraid to admit it. God bless "dirty job" workers everywhere! I have a newfound respect for all of them.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger