Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's Tuesday today

I have to keep reminding myself that it is Tuesday. I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess. At least it is almost quitting time, so it is closer to Hump Day than it was when I woke up this morning. That is a good thing. We have to work on Friday, so that is gonna make this week even longer. I actually have cases to work on now, so my work posts are less frequent than they used to be (hehe).

I did nothing this last weekend but sit around on my lazy ass and watch tv. Well, I did clean one of my fish tanks, and that is actually hard work, if you believe it. Water is a lot heavier than you'd think! At least my angel fishies have a cleaner place to live in now, and they are probably happy about that. If you think about it, fish are kinda screwed if they have a lazy owner. Poor fish. They have to swim around in their own crap all day long. I swear, Stuckey, the sucker fish, is getting huge! He must be getting plenty of algae to eat or something. I cleaned my betta fish bowls too, but those are easy to clean. I have no excuse for making them swim in dirty water. I gave Squeakers a bath, too, which she didn't really like. But I think she will thank me for it in the end now that her fur is all nice and clean and fluffy.

Well, it is quitting time, so I am gonna head on out into the "oven" that is B-Town (I read that it is 101 outside right now - ugh). I am afraid of what the inside of my car must feel like. Thank gosh I don't have vinyl seats!!!!!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger