Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another Survery Thingamabob

These are supposedly 25 questions that no one would ever think to ask:

o1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? my head...it's hard to miss - hehe

o2. How much cash do you have on you? $4 and some change - lol

o3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?: Best

o4. Favorite plant?: Gerbera Daisies

o5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?: no one - I deleted all of those

o6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Napoleon Dynamite saying, "Tina, come get some ham."

o7. What shirt are you wearing?: a tan shirt with some swirly things on it

o8. Do you "label" yourself, or could you? nope - why should I?

o9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? who knows - they are old - I think the label came off - haha

1o. Bright or Dark Room?: well I am in a bright room right now

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I don't know who took it before me

12. Ever "spilled the beans"?: yeah - I spilled some beans on my shirt the other day - haha

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping, of course

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? can't remember

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?: nope

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?: coolio

17. Who told you they loved you last? like I can remember that far back...I could tell you the last person who told me they didn't love me though :P

18. Last furry thing you touched?: my hamster, Squeakers (this is a bad question for people with dirty minds - lol)

19. How many hours a week do you work? 40

2o. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?: none - I have a digital camera - hehe

21. Favorite age you have been so far?: 1 - my mommy and daddy took care of me back then - lol

22. Your worst enemy?: mean people

23. What is your current desktop picture? at home, Kenny from South Park - here at work, Ren and Stimpy

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?: shut up (I was talking to my brother- lol)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?: million bucks, baby. I think a million bucks would solve my biggest regret - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger