Sunday, August 28, 2005

Weekend

My mom, my brother and I all went to San Francisco (again! lol) this weekend. This time we went on a tour of Alcatraz Island. It was really cool, actually. My dad stayed back at my grandma's house, but I think he would have really liked the tour alot. It was a really nice day in San Francisco. It was nice and sunny, but boy it was cold on Alcatraz. When we were down in the Recreation Yard, the wind whipped through there and about froze me in my tracks - lol. It was brrrr! But there was a nice view of the Golden Gate Bridge through there and of San Francisco. I will write more about the trip on my other blog tomorrow. I am gonna go to bed now - lol. Me so sleepy. zzzzzz. I did post some pictures and postcards though for now.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger