Thursday, September 01, 2005

Random Thoughts From a Brain in Pain

I have a migraine....I think the reason why they call them migraines is that "migraine" rhymes with "pain." It is getting better tho. A little while ago I felt like I was gonna lose my lunch and my head was gonna explode, but here I am, lunch digesting nicely and my head still intact.

On the upside of things, it is Thursday, which means Friday is tomorrow. One day closer to a 3-day weekend :) I can't wait to go home and relax. I get up in the morning and think to myself, as I am groggily getting ready for work, that I can't wait til I come back home! if sleep were an obsession, I would be sleep obsessed. Then again, maybe sleep IS an obsession to some people, and maybe I AM obsessed....just something to ponder.

I am obsessed with some things. Like making sure the door is locked before I leave the house or before I go to bed. And making sure my car alarm is set when I park my car. And making sure that my curling iron is unplugged before I leave the house. Yes, I am obsessed with these and many more things. Am I crazy? I don't think I am. But maybe some people might disagree with me (hehe). I am also an organization freak at work and an anal one at that. I am completely obsessed with "evenness"--- yes, "evenness." Like if a picture is hanging slightly crooked it unnerves me and I feel myself just wanting to go straighten it! I fought very hard the other day as I was observing a trainees interview to NOT straighten out the papers that were on the desk. I am so bad! lol. I think I get it from my mom. She is obsessed with the coffee maker...she cannot leave the house in peace if she thinks it still may be plugged in. Oh, and both of my parents are obsessed with the garage door...they would get completely stressed out if they didn't remember shutting the damned thing before leaving on a trip somewhere....whether it be out of town or just down to the store. Maybe you would call that paranoia and not obsession though. Hmmm.

I SO need a haircut. My hair is getting shaggy. I need to dye it again, too. Those gray hairs are peeping back out again. GRRRR!

Almost time to go home now. Thank the lord!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger