Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New look, same blog

Yeah, I changed my blog colors again. This is what happens when I get bored - hehe. Same stuff, just different colors really. There is nothing new or exciting about my life at this moment, thus the boredom. I like to be creative though, and this is a new outlet for that creativity. Sorry if the new colors confused anyone. I assure you, you are at the right place (assuming you are looking for my blog and not someone else's - hehe).

It was terrible about what happened in Louisiana and Mississippi from that Katrina storm. Mother Nature can be a real bitch sometimes. I can only hope and pray that more people will be found alive and that someday the damage will be fixed, but that will be a long time coming.

I am tired, as usual. At least it is almost going home time :) Tomorrow is Hump Day. It is a 5-day work week this week, but next week, we are off Monday and Friday, so it will be only a 3-day work week. That makes me very happy! lol

And with that, I am signing off and getting my butt out of work and going home! woo hoo! Hooray for 5:30!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger