Friday, January 20, 2006

Finally a Friday

I haven't had a whole lot of road rage incidents to speak of lately. Nothing worth writing about. Just a few grumbles and such, but no flip-off fingers or honking or cussing really. But the other night as I was driving home from work, just when I thought that maybe, just MAYBE I had moved beyond the rage within me, this ass munch pulls out in front of me, forcing me to slam on my brakes, which caused my purse to go flying onto the floor and all my change spilled out onto the floor of my car, and my soda, which luckily was over halfway empty, to fall on the floor and spill...GRRRR....I have said it before, and I will say it again...I hate assholes! And this asshole had a name...his or her license plate spelled out something that looks like maybe he or she deals with creating websites or something (I know the license plate number...I will be looking out for you, asshole!). That little maneuver warranted a nice honking from me (since it was dark and he or she wouldn't have seen my flip-off finger). Why do people wait til you are like 10 feet from them to pull out in front of you? Why?? I just don't get it.

Well, it is finally a Friday. I know...finally...sounds silly considering that we had Monday off, but it felt like a full work week to me. There was no American Idol on last night, so I didn't go to bed with a headache last night. It looks like I will be heading out of town this weekend and going to Santa Barbara. I had originally planned to stay home and clean (ok...more like to take down my Christmas tree, which is still up) and stuff, but I guess that can wait til next week - hehe.

I must be completely crazy because this is the 2nd Friday in a row in which I came to work at 6 am. I am nuts. Stay away from me. I could be dangerous at this early in the morning. Wait until 10 am. By that time the caffeine and sugar should have taken effect.

1 comment:

Netter said...

lol, ass munch...that sounds like something I have said a few thousand times in my lifetime. I know, I have people do stupid things in front of me all the time. It's treally bad out here. We had snow last weekend and these nut cases are driving like its a sunny day in July. They were sliding all over, taking out signs left and right. Isn't it general knowledge that if it is slick you can not speed and then slam on the brakes and expect to stop on a dime. Morons! Ir they aren't doing that, they are driving so slow I could jump out of my car, run and catch up with them. It's enough to make you scream. Have a great weekend. Sounds like a fun trip.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger