Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Everybody fear...another Federspears is near!

Another dreary day in Bako. It is raining.....again. It is gray and cloudy and blah outside. How are you supposed to be all upbeat when it is gloomy outside? I want hot cocoa!!! Where is my hot cocoa, gosh darnit?

Speaking of blah, I had to get my picture taken for employee of the month today. I hate having my picture taken. Blah!!! Next time I have to have a picture taken, I am gonna hire a stand-in.

I feel a migraine coming on. I took an Advil this morning cuz I woke up with a headache, and the headache is still alive and kicking in my brain, right behind my right eye. Grrr. It is the curse of the migraine which comes along with PMS. It is so not fun. At least I am leaving work early cuz I have a doctor appointment. I hope, hope, hope, it does not progress into a migraine. I hate them.

I read that Britney Spears is pregnant again. Here comes the unavoidable punch line...go ahead and cringe, cuz it's bad..."Oops, she's knocked up again." According to US Weekly, Federspears is preggos again. Looks like K-Fed has got another Federbun in the oven. Like the world needs more K-Fed spawn. Hasn't he already proven that he has the ability to fertilize the world? Oh gosh, please don't let that happen! Use some birth control people! We don't need anymore wife-beater wearing, cornrow -haired, mooching wannabe rap stars around. One K-Fed is enough. I am (warning - terrible punch line coming up) K-Fed up!

Speaking of being fed up, I am fed up with gas prices. Gas is outrageously expensive these days. This morning I was driving and saw that gas down the street was $3.15 a gallon for regular and $3.35 for supreme. Luckily, my car uses regular, but damn! When are the prices gonna go down, and how much higher are the gonna go before they come down? I don't even want to think about it. I remember a few years ago when gas was down to 99 cents a gallon. Why is gas so high? Obviously, the oil companies aren't hurting for money. They reported some of their highest profits ever. So why are they sticking it to the little guy? That is what I wanna know. Freakin-a.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger