Thursday, April 27, 2006

I have become comfortably numb.




I just got back from the dentist after having another filling done. Blah. The filling part didn't hurt, but the damned shot did. Ouch. But, without the shot, there would be even more pain - lol. So, now my mouth and tongue are all numb and I have little pieces of filling floating around my mouth, and the taste....yuk! I keep biting the insides of my cheek and my tongue cuz I can't feel a damned thing! lol.

Well, People magazine picked out there 50 most beautiful people in the world, and of course, Angelina Jolie is gonna be the cover girl. I don't know what is so great about her, personally. Ok. So she does visit poor countries and adopt their kids, but I still don't get it. Yeah, she's pretty and all, but there are prettier people than her (Jennifer Aniston for one). And excuse me, but how come Hugh Laurie is not on the list?? He is one hot-damn, fine-looking man. He needs to be on the list. Just look at him!


ooh la la !!

They picked Ryan Seacrest, but didn't pick him??? Geez ! I am surprised Simon didn't say something about it on AI last night - hehe.

Ok, so I have a thing for older men. I think they are sexy. I think men with graying hair look distinguished and handsome. And I still think Harrison Ford is damned hot. I am entitled to my opinion, so there.

1 comment:

Netter said...

You are completely right about Hugh...but he's my man so BACK OFF...no, seriously. LOL, yeah and what the heck is it with Mr Seacrest Out? Gag, I think if I was forced to hang out with Ryan for more that a day, I'd end up rubbing his face in the dirt. He's annoying...plus I could take him in a fight.

I'm in a wacky mood today...can you tell? I personally think Cathrine Zeta-Jones is prettier than Ms Pitt...and yes, the ex- Mrs Pitt is even lovelier still.

Hey, come visit my site and let me know what kind of candy bar you want for my birthday. You'll have to see my site to understand what I mean.

Toodles Loo!

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger