Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Someone call Dr House...I have fallen into a Kellie-induced coma

Ok. I expected much more from American Idol tonight that what I got. Love songs. Perfect subject for a singer. Well, I thought the only decent one was Chris tonight, although I did like Katharine (despite what the judges said) and I missed Elliot's performace (I was driving home from Veronica's house when he was singing- damnit!). Here is my rundown for each singer:

Katharine: good but not great
Elliot: (missed it)
Kellie: blah...blah...and more blah. More like the Unending Melody. I fell into a coma listening to her.
Paris: ok, but kinda oversang the song.
Taylor: The first of his performances I didn't care for. Too bland.
Chris: awesome!

My bottom 3, based on tonight's singing:

Kellie, Paris and Taylor (sorry - I just didn't like it!)

best of the night: Chris, without a doubt.

worst: Kellie (still trying to wake up from that Kellie-induced coma I fell into)

I can't say anything for Elliot, since I missed his performance, but in the recap, he sounded good.
So, now House is on, and that, hopefully, will erase my memories of Kellie's blah blah performance. Sexy doctors tend to do that - hehe. Damn, Dr House is a handsome man. But I digress. DAMN! lol.

On the bad side of tonight (as if there could be something worse than Kellie's singing), is that my mom called and said she heard (from my aunt Helen) that her sister is now under hospice care, and we all know that hospice is the end of the line. It is so sad. I guess she was rushed to the ER twice in the last week cuz the pain was so bad, yet she always says everything is fine. I think she now knows that we all know everything is not fine. Ugh! Life sucks!!!

1 comment:

Netter said...

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I hate to hear that anyone is in pain. I taped idol because I was so tired. Now I am up...figures.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger