Monday, April 24, 2006

It's Monday - I wish I were still in bed, but then, I say that every work day. The weekend seemed to go by way too fast. I did get a lot accomplished this weekend. Stuff I had been meaning to do for weeks finally got done. And I even got to go on a drive yesterday just for fun. Still, the weekend did have its down spots. For instance, I managed to break a pen and got ink all over me. It looked like I had little black freckles all over my arms and on my face. Then, my watch band broke. I just bought that damned watch maybe 2 weeks ago and it already broke. Maybe that is why it was on sale....hmmm. I also managed to break a ceramic planter while I was cleaning my patio and cut my thumb while cleaning up the broken pieces. Yep, that is definitely a ME thing to do. I am so clumsy!!! I break things while cleaning. Figures. Oh yeah, I also knocked a shelf off the wall in the kitchen. Luckily, it was a small shelf that just had some paper cups on it, so the damage was minimal - lol. Last night, I had such a bad headache. I don't think it was a migraine cuz it invaded pretty much the whole front of my head and not just one side. But it did make me feel really dizzy. Kinda like a drunk feeling, only without the alcohol and without the fun. It was just plain ouch!

So now it is lunch time, and I am not very hungry. Of course, about 2 pm I will be starving, no doubt, and it will be my fault for not eating. I made ravioli last night and was gonna bring the leftovers to work for lunch, but, of course, I forgot! Which, again, is a very ME thing to do.

I was watching that new show, So NoTORIous, that shows on VH1 last night, and was surprised at how much I liked it. Now, I have never been a Tori Spelling fan...not at all. But the show is hilarious! She basically pokes fun at herself in the show and is pretty brave about doing it. I was really surprised at how funny it is. When I first heard about the show, I thought, oh gosh. That is gonna be lame. So I didn't bother even watching it. But now...now I think I am gonna tune in more often. It is hella funny.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger