Thursday, May 18, 2006

I wanna be a ghost hunter!

Well, Elliott is out on AI. Such a sad, sad day. But I am happy he made it to the final 3. He was the underdog of the show, and seems like such a nice guy who truly feels lucky for having a shot on the show. I wish he would have been the next American Idol, but it is gonna be either Taylor or Katharine, and honestly, after seeing how close the results were last night, I don't know who is gonna win. I just get so sick of hearing "Soul Patrol" from Taylor's mouth, after every performance. I get the feeling that if he does make a record, it is gonna be called "Soul Patrol." If not, then at least one song will be called that. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy, but he is such a spaz! He wears me out by just watching him run from place to place.

I went to the rheumatologist yesterday for a checkup. Big fun. It is always fun to have blood work. (yes, that was sarcasm. I don't actually like having blood taken. Ewww). I have been having a rough time lately with this arthritis crapola. I am always in pain, and no matter how many pills I take, it doesn't go away. I guess it is just a bad flare up or something, but it better go away soon. I am tired of being tired and in pain, damnit! GRRRR. Maybe I should go see Dr House. He could fix me up I bet. And if not, at least I will have something good to look at - hehe.

I watched Brokeback Mountain yesterday evening. Such a good movie and sooooo sad. I wanted to cry at the end. I did especially enjoy the naked butt flashes from Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal - hehe. But the movie really was good.....yet so sad.

I am a new fan of Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi Channel. I love that show. Almost as much as I love House. (I said "almost"). Ghost Hunters rocks! That show is so freakin' cool. I wanna be a ghost hunter! I wanna form my own Bakersfield Association for Paranormal Studies. (BAPS) Anyone wanna join??? Bring your own EMF readers and Thermal cams, cuz I don't have any on hand. We'll listen for EVP's and look out for cold spots. It will be awesome!

I am off tomorrow. Gotta love those 3-day weekends. In fact, I have 2 of em coming up in a row (due to Memorial Day). YES. Finally a reason to smile.

1 comment:

Netter said...

First of all.....Poor Elliot, I didn't want him to go, especially after what happened to Chris. BLAH!

Now about your pain, Have you ever considered or have you tried Reiki? I know this is going to sound nutty, but I have a friend who is into stuff like that and whenever I am having issues, she will do a little Reiki on me. I'm telling you it is so strange but it works. Well, its only strange for me because I have weird things happen. I once suddenly had the feeling I was rolling, like if you were rolling down a hill on you side like kids do. Then a few times my knee, which I always have problems with, starts popping. To me it feels like it is twitching but she said I didn't move at all but you could see and feel the popping. Strange...but I always feel so much better the next day. ALWAYS.

I love Ghost Hunters too! Freaky fun! If I lived closer, I would join your club. I think you should get some equipment together and fly your buns out here...I know the perfect spot to start. I swear the Leach house has something going on in it. The basement near the steps...oh yeah, big time...and the upstairs. Katie saw a little girl once and her music boxes all came on at once when she was younger...that is when she decided to remove them and they were placed in the attic. Freaked her out.

Have a great weekend!

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger