Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Who will stay and who will go?

Ok - So I missed the first half of last night's AI because I was standing in line at the UPS place picking up my package of camera batteries, so I can't make a qualified prediction on who is gonna stay or who is gonna go. But when it comes down to it, I think it will be Elliott that goes home, even though I REALLY want him to stay. I think he deserves to stay. I am not that captivated by Taylor's funky dancing or on-stage antics, and frankly, the last part of the last song he did last night sucked ass, but you know he will be staying. Of course, that is what I said about Chris and look what happened to him. So, in my mind, no one is a shoe in to make it to the final 2, but I think it will come down to Taylor and Katharine. Katharine did a perfect rendition of "Over The Rainbow." It was just awesome. I think that performance alone will get her into the finals. We shall see.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger