Monday, May 15, 2006

Yosemite Weekend

I went to Yosemite this weekend. It was so nice. The weather was perfect and the waterfalls were flowing. Gorgeous place. I would go every weekend if I lived closer. My feet are very sore though. I posted pics and wrote all about it and you can find that BY CLICKING HERE. If you wanna see the pics but skip the boring reading, then you can CLICK HERE. Or go all out and do both. I don't care - lol.

I have to go to civil rights training in a few, so I gotta cut this short. Yep...we all have to go and get training on how to be civilized. Even though we do it every year. I guess they think that after a year we forget all our training and go back to being heathens again.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger